Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,774,491 Dinar ($6,566) in Scottsdale, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,660,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (35 minutes ago)