Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,038,358 Dinar ($7,745) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,070,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 2 hours ago)