Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 34.715 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 26% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,965,695 Dinar (56,624 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Suva costs 7,000 FJ$ (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (36 minutes ago)