Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 35.317 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 26% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,265,182 Dinar (120,769 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,380,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 95 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kampala costs 300,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 43 kr (about 1 hour ago)