Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.384 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 509,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 390,661 Dinar (₨21,250) in Satna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (41 minutes ago)