Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.277 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 6,013 Dinar (Taka 421) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (36 minutes ago)