Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1269.490 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,436,539 Dinar (€1,919) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (29 minutes ago)