Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1250.401 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,413,844 Dinar (€1,930) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)