Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.748 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 35% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,340,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 872,740 Dinar (₨89,530) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)