Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.280 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 32% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,610,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,100,677 Dinar (₨97,579) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (30 minutes ago)