Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.490 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,487,968 Dinar (руб 72,619) in Saransk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)