Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 741 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 702.208 IQD / BAM
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,766,427 Dinar (2,516KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)