Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.291 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 16,323,516 Dinar (¥1,586,228) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)