Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.640 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 15,818,595 Dinar (¥1,486,693) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)