Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.612 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 17,058,920 Dinar (¥1,607,583) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (20 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)