Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05552 IQD / STD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 6,370 Dinar (114,744 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)