Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,618 prices entered by 883 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 315.775 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,440,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,227,931 Dinar (R$ 10,222) in São Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)