Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,668 prices entered by 1,057 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 362.314 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,466,444 Dinar (R$ 6,807) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (19 minutes ago)