Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,918 prices entered by 1,005 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.294 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,810,679 Dinar (R$ 10,636) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,740,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dire Dawa costs 150 Birr (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (30 minutes ago)