Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 338.731 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,390,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,290,376 Dinar (R$ 6,762) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)