Cost of living comparison between São José dos Campos, Brazil and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 334.097 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,819,138 Dinar (R$ 5,445) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)