Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 339.639 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,531,642 Dinar (R$ 4,510) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)