Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 380.563 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,619,545 Dinar (R$ 4,256) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)