Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 360.954 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 938,992 Dinar (R$ 2,601) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)