Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 353.378 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,280,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,090,451 Dinar (R$ 3,086) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (35 minutes ago)