Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 326.063 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,170,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 950,061 Dinar (R$ 2,914) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)