Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 357.736 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,250,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,064,758 Dinar (R$ 2,976) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)