Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 380.563 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 8,893,037 Dinar (R$ 23,368) in Sao Joao de Meriti.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)