Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 338.731 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,110,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,488,392 Dinar (R$ 13,251) in Sao Joao de Meriti.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)