Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 382.473 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,417,658 Dinar (R$ 3,707) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)