Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 370.943 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,010,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,855,630 Dinar (R$ 5,002) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (about 1 hour ago)