Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 362.314 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,703,859 Dinar (R$ 4,703) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)