Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 346.939 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,168,565 Dinar (R$ 6,251) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,090,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)