Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 377.080 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,460,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,426,279 Dinar (R$ 9,086) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)