Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 367.303 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,060,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,903,850 Dinar (R$ 7,906) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $26,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,290 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petropolis costs R$ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 144 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bloemfontein costs R 320,000 (about 2 hours ago)