Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 324.463 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,830,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,493,906 Dinar (R$ 7,686) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)