Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.846 IQD / DOP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 8% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,568,904 Dinar (RD$ 143,643) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,310,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (38 minutes ago)