Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 316.815 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,950,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,771,940 Dinar (R$ 8,749) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (40 minutes ago)