Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 369.853 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,331,528 Dinar (R$ 9,008) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,240,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (about 1 hour ago)