Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.530 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 641,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 446,436 Dinar (ARS $7,499) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)