Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.811 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 283,372 Dinar (ARS $3,839) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)