Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,890,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,843,056 Dinar (1,557 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)