Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,040,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,977,248 Dinar (1,674 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (34 minutes ago)