Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41661 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,360,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,133,467 Dinar (COL$2,720,703) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)