Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,110 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.890 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,147,004 Dinar (CH$1,136,222) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (23 minutes ago)