Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1320.143 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,046,446 Dinar (€1,550) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (1 minute ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)