Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1454.896 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,594,200 Dinar (€2,470) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)