Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1379.354 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,005,702 Dinar (€2,179) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,810,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (27 minutes ago)