Cost of living comparison between Santander, Spain and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1237.708 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,958,371 Dinar (€1,582) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)