Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.898 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,900 Dinar (Bs 50) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (44 minutes ago)