Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04748 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 6,500 Dinar (Bs 136,906) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (32 minutes ago)