Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01484 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 6,500 Dinar (Bs 438,091) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucaramanga costs COL$900,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (about 1 hour ago)