Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.168 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 715,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 535,338 Dinar (ARS $11,114) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)