Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.509 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 268,499 Dinar (ARS $3,653) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)