Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 76.823 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 266,438 Dinar (ARS $3,468) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)