Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39183 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 514,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 460,409 Dinar (COL$1,175,030) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (39 minutes ago)