Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40918 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 507,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 465,268 Dinar (COL$1,137,076) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)