Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40459 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 330,422 Dinar (COL$816,683) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)