Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41160 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 466,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 434,110 Dinar (COL$1,054,696) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)