Cost of living comparison between Santa Marta, Colombia and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39618 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 326,194 Dinar (COL$823,351) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)