Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 372.755 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,339,847 Dinar (R$ 3,594) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (39 minutes ago)