Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 312.839 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,540,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,231,667 Dinar (R$ 3,937) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (about 1 hour ago)