Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,313,685 Dinar ($8,711) in Santa Fe, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)