Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,266,783 Dinar ($10,387) in Santa Fe, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,180,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)