Cost of living comparison between Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,986,518 Dinar ($11,985) in Santa Fe, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)