Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,122,764 Dinar ($9,531) in Santa Fe, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,510,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)