Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 377.556 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,090,853 Dinar (R$ 5,538) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元125 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Johannesburg costs R 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)