Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 372.060 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,610,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,491,946 Dinar (R$ 4,010) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 97,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Recife costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)