Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1471.167 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,194,897 Dinar (€2,172) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,040,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)