Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1393.766 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,867,394 Dinar (€2,775) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,740,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)