Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 172.585 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,770,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,387,163 Dinar ($b13,832) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)