Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 169.964 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 13% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,760,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,408,214 Dinar ($b14,169) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)