Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 16,732,484 Dinar ($14,168) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,770,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (39 minutes ago)