Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 39% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,785 Dinar (7 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)