Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 43% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,571 Dinar (3.02 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 60,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)