Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 374.710 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,720,072 Dinar (R$ 4,590) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,620,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (39 minutes ago)