Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 370.475 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,750,691 Dinar (R$ 4,726) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 15,000 (43 minutes ago)