Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,763,987 Dinar ($11,625) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,230,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)