Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 15,206,319 Dinar ($12,876) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)