Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 14,804,418 Dinar ($12,686) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,920,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (31 minutes ago)