Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 316.490 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 520,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 326,280 Dinar (1,031TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)