Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 297.559 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,368,846 Dinar (RM4,600) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,200,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)