Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 275.675 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,425,396 Dinar (RM5,171) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,340,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (36 minutes ago)