Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 271.934 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,622,211 Dinar (RM5,965) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,540,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)