Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 265.212 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,118,232 Dinar (RM7,987) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)