Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03640 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 8,025,813 Dinar (﷼ 220,468,612) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)