Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03327 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 7,006,547 Dinar (﷼ 210,604,745) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malegaon costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €250 (about 2 hours ago)