Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03541 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,810,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 7,180,450 Dinar (﷼ 202,795,363) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Washington D.C. costs $4.95 (about 1 hour ago)