Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03634 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,840,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 7,264,314 Dinar (﷼ 199,876,284) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (about 2 hours ago)