Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.725 IQD / YER
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 16% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,316,400 Dinar (278,606 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (39 minutes ago)