Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.725 IQD / YER
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 16% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,315,378 Dinar (278,390 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)