Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.725 IQD / YER
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,680,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,451,344 Dinar (307,166 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)