Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1269.490 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,195,361 Dinar (€1,729) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (26 minutes ago)