Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1373.103 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,298,032 Dinar (€3,858) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,520,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shanghai costs 元777 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Detroit, Michigan costs $203 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Peshawar costs ₨1,700,000 (about 2 hours ago)