Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 7% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,674,461 Dinar ($1,418) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)