Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1149.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 7% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,513,389 Dinar ($2,187) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)