Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 49.546 IQD / HNL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 16% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,320,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,958,724 Dinar (L 39,533) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)