Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.293 IQD / HNL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,540,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,169,186 Dinar (L 43,131) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)