Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.632 IQD / HNL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,470,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,045,447 Dinar (L 41,212) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pune costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)