Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 76.339 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 333,924 Dinar (ARS $4,374) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (33 minutes ago)