Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.850 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 551,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 394,732 Dinar (ARS $5,905) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)