Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.733 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 494,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 354,198 Dinar (ARS $6,031) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)