Cost of living comparison between San Miguel de Allende, Mexico and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 62.589 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,295,264 Dinar (Mex$ 20,695) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (29 minutes ago)