Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 58.692 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,160,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,717,741 Dinar (ARS $29,267) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)