Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.554 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,130,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,847,705 Dinar (Mex$ 29,073) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)