Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico vs Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 59.588 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,950,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,653,025 Dinar (Mex$ 27,741) in San Luis Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)