Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.429 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,270,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,970,952 Dinar (Mex$ 31,073) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)