Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.784 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,060,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,762,814 Dinar (Mex$ 28,532) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)