Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 57.859 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,501,595 Dinar (Mex$ 25,953) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (31 minutes ago)